- Click “Add videos” next to your album’s icon.(Step# 1)1>
- Wait until Java is loaded. (Step# 2)
- Now it’s time to select your files (photo&video). You can either click “Select” button at the top or simply Drag&Drop your files directly to uploader window.(Step# 3,4)
- Once you’re done selecting files and ready to upload, click “Start upload”.(Step# 5)
- Uploading just started, please leave this window open until everything is successfully uploaded to your album. You will be notified when upload is finished.(Step# 6)
(Step# 2) back on top ↑
(Step# 3) back on top ↑
(Step# 4) back on top ↑
(Step# 5) back on top ↑
(Step# 6) back on top ↑
Note: when you run this uploader for the first time, you may see a warning window about “expired certificate”, please don’t ignore it and click “Trust” button, otherwise this applet won’t run on your computer.
2. Video uploading with FTP:
There are a lot of free FTP clients available on the Internet. We may suggest Filezilla for Windows users and Cyberduck for Mac owners.
When connecting to Fotki, use ftp.fotki.com as an FTP address and your Fotki username and password as login information.
- Put our host address : ftp.fotki.com
- Enter your Fotki user name.
- And your Fotki password.
- This is your computer’s directory, where you can select your photos and videos for upload.
- Here you can see your Fotki directories. Drag your photos or videos from your computer directory to your Fotki albums.
Note 1: make sure you drag your files to photo album, because, as you know, you can’t upload photos to your folders and in this case ftp will give you an error.
Note 2: our FTP can maintain only 2 concurrent connections. Please make sure your FTP client is configured to max. 2 concurrent connections. Otherwise you will get disconnected from the server